Implementation and Rollout
We specialize in fixed-duration, fixed-cost implementations and have delivered best-in-class implementation and post-implementation offerings to several Small and Mid-sized Enterprises (SME).
We have developed a wide range of in-house frame works and accelerators that power our implementation methodology. We are differentiated by best practices for implementation, operation and optimization of SAP solutions.
Our proven, implementation methodology is powered by 'SAP Solution Manager' that enables a standard, process-based implementation approach. To accelerate the SAP implementation life cycle, we have developed robust, proprietary methodology called CLICK that takes a consistent business-process approach using Agile methodology. We also use tools and templates developed in-house for SAP implementation, which provide cost-effective yet standardized services across all user groups, resulting in better ROI for our clients.
This approach helps us work closely with our customers across the entire life expectancy of their SAP solutions in order to identify areas for business improvements and benefits. The right mix of people, process, technology and infrastructure backs our approach.
We have executed multi-country rollouts across continents. Our SAP Global Rollout methodology is based on a combination of SAP standard tools such as Solution Manager, as well as tools and templates developed in-house to accelerate the rollout process.
Our SAP Global Rollout methodology is characterized by:
We are a consulting partner of choice for quick and efficient SAP Rollout projects both nationally and internationally. We maintain teams of highly experienced SAP certified consultants; who are periodically assessed and provided skill upgrade to be abreast with the latest in the technology.
Our global process template can ensure a typical single site rollout in a short span of 12-14 weeks. By partnering with diverse businesses can avail the following benefits:
• Business standardization across the organization by implementing a global process template
• Enabling localization for specific country/division & language requirements
• Adoption of Rapid Accelerated Framework & Factory Model for rollouts
• Best Practices around Rollout Template & around Governance (Program & Change Management)
• Reverse Engg Tools for building Global template & leveraging Solution Manager for enabling rollouts in under 4-6 months
• Integration of business operations
• Collaborative working with business partners
• Reduced cost of IT
• Retirement of existing systems (obsolete technology, withdrawal of product support by software vendor, high cost of maintenance, competitive pressure, etc.)